Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Anchor's Away

For a while now, we have been taking about changing our decor to reflect a nautical theme, and after our resent trip to the coast, and purchasing several items, I've been on the look out for more decor. I am very picky when it comes to decorating so it has to be the right piece, and I am very pleased with this Ship Wheel from Nautical Cove!
When I opened the box I was amazed at the quality and detail. This 12 inch India Teak Wood Ship Wheel has been lacquered to bring out the natural beauty and shine of the wood. The light gleams off it and it truly makes a statement on the wall. I was able to find some old robe and put it around it and it just looks amazing. The brass detail even has a little notch for the steering column making look very authentic, and as if you could steer your vessel with it. I purchased this item at a discounted rate for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment