Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ska Studio Body Shaper

I've been losing weight over the past year and its left my tummy with some extra skin, but that's to be expected when you loose over 100 lbs. This shaper not only creates some wonderful curves, it helps hide the extra skin and aids my posture. The shaper features both zipper and clasps (like a bra clasp) to hold in tightly on your body, but lays flat so you can wear tight outfits without it showing. Its designed to sit under your breasts so you can wear your favorite bra.  Unlike others (that just have a slice in the fabric) this shaper has a clasp system to make using the restroom when wearing very easy. The shaper holds everything in place and creates some dangerous curves! I like that it only covers my 'swimming suit' area, so I am able to wear it with any outfit. The nude tone makes it so I can even wear white without people noticing I am wearing a shaper. Highly recommend.

https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/t4d2m6u3/r3k7v3e8k1

No comments:

Post a Comment