Monday, June 13, 2016

French Press

I love coffee and the older I get the more of a coffee "snob" I become. While I adore my Keurig and use it during the week on the weekends I like to have a coffee experience. One of the best cups of coffee I ever had was from a French Press at a French restaurant in New Orleans and now I get to have that same wonderful cup at home with this French Press. This press is as stylish as it is functional and looks amazing on my counter top! The best things in life are simple and that's the perfect way to explain this press. You put hot water and coffee grounds into the pot and slowly push the plunger down until all the grounds are at the bottom. I let it steep for a few and then pour myself a delicious Cup O' Joe. When you use a french press you get more of the coffee flavor, for a bold brew. While my Keurig hates fresh ground beans, this is a great way to have the freshest cup of coffee of your life! I grind the beans and put them straight into the press. I also use this press for my nightly cup of hot tea. I am able to put the loose tea leaves into the press and use it as a tea infuser. I received this item at a discounted rate for my honest review, however getting this discount in no way effected my opinion of the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment