Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lucky Charm Light of the Soul Captive Light

The person who made it, took some fishing line, a glow in the dark yard stone (and while I don't believe in posting links to other products on my reviews, a quick search on amazon shows that you can buy 100 of these stones for less then $7 and make yourself 100 necklaces for less then the cost of this one necklace) and a metallic sharpie. The eyelet ring to hold it onto the fishing line is screwed into the stone and then poorly super glued (with glue lines running down the stone) to keep it in place. The letter "K" (gold on one side silver on the other) is drawn on with what looks like metallic sharpie with very shaky handwriting, and after rubbing on it for only a few seconds started to rub off. If you actually wore this necklace the side touching you would not have a letter on it within a few minutes.  Seller states this product is for a child but I don't personally believe it would stand up to a child as it didn't stand up to being in my hand for a few minutes. 

I did receive this item free for my honest review, and I believe in writing HONEST reviews. I will not just say a product is great and give it 5 stars because I got it free or discounted. I personally use product reviews when deciding what to purchase and I would feel terrible to convince someone to spend their money on something because I said it was great when its clearly not. I do give products the benefit of the doubt when I get a defective product and will contact the seller before posting anything negative (as I understand that they are trying to grow their business) however this product is not defective, its just really bad quality and therefore I feel that this negative review is justified. On the off chance that I just got the worst one in the bunch I ask you to read the other product reviews and make up your own mind on the product.

First picture shows both sides of the pendant and a copy of a "glow in the dark yard stone" I found on amazon.com

Second / Third pictures show letter coming off


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GCKF1BE/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment