Tuesday, June 21, 2016

EVOO

Being a chef, I usually try to stick with "in your region, in your season" but there are some things that it is best to import. While I like some of my local oil companies, Italy has been doing it for a lot longer and have the process down. This Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a rich and robust flavor, but also very clean and light on the tongue. The oil is cold pressed with means it has more nutrients and makes for a better oil. The amount of uses for this product are limitless from sauteing to dressings to pasta and beyond, its only limited by your imagination. This is truly a superior product that is worth every penny, and honestly is a great price for such high quality. This is a new staple in my kitchens. The oil is well package, surrounded in cardboard, making it very safe to send, it was in perfect condition when I opened it. This would be a wonderful gift for the foodie in your life, as well as a great product to add to your home. I purchased this item at a discounted rate for my honest review, however getting this discount in no way effected my opinion of the product.


https://www.amazon.com/Extra-Virgin-Olive-Oil-Mediterranean/dp/B0176MOT74/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1466558227&sr=8-1&keywords=Extra+Virgin+Olive+Oil+-+Italy+%7C+Estate+bottled+Tuscany+Blend+%7CBest+Natural+Olive+Oil+for+Mediterranean+diet+%7C+Cold+pressed+extraction+EVOO



No comments:

Post a Comment