Thursday, July 28, 2016

Two Person Hammock, Heavy Duty Double Wide Nylon Camping Hammock for Couples, 400+ Pound Capacity

I had never used a hammock before going to the Florida Keys last year, and  I quickly found that hammocks are amazing. I suffer from insomnia and have for the better part of my life (being on sleeping pills since middle school), but there's something about the weightless swinging feeling in a hammock that puts me right to sleep. Right when we got home I rushed out and bought a hammock only to find that it just didn't support my weight,  and certainly wouldn't have supported both my husband and myself. I had given up on my dreams of peaceful hammock sleep until I saw that this one was rated for 400+ pounds! The hammock is very lightweight and fits into the attached small bag (see pictures). It weighs just over 1lbs and could be put into a backpack or attached to it with the clips for camping/ backpacking. The hammock is rather easy to hang but I will say that the included rope is a bit small and I had to find the skinniest yet still strong trees on my property to hand it from. Once up I had my husband (who is over 300lbs) climb in to test it and it held him perfectly. Eventually I got him out of the hammock so I could give it a try. The nylon material is soft and keeps cool even in hot temperatures. The sides are a bit high and if its only 1 person laying it in it, they tend to wrap around the person creating a cocoon- but it would keep the bugs off you when out camping. The connectors are very strong and supported both of us laying in the hammock so it can support more then 400lbs if hung right.  I purchased this item at a discounted rate for my honest review, however getting this discount in no way effected my opinion of the product.

https://www.amazon.com/Hammock-Portable-Camping-Couples-Capacity/dp/B01DVO32PG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469730475&sr=8-1&keywords=Heavy+Duty+Two+Person+Hammock%2C+Double+Wide+Portable+Nylon+Camping+Hammock+for+Couples%2C+400%2B+Pound+Capacity%2C+Yellow+and+Black

No comments:

Post a Comment