Monday, April 25, 2016

Bungajungle













For me, there’s nothing quite as good as climbing into bed at the end of the day, swiping across the screen to unlock my tablet and reading until I drift away to sleep. There’s just a few problems with that- 1 I will undoubtedly drop the tablet onto my face at least once and 2 when I do go to sleep the tablet gets dropped somewhere into the bed, only to be rolled onto at some point during the night. Well I’ve solved both those problems and so many other issues holding my favorite devices with Bungajungle.

With one of the strongest magnetic systems in the market and a strong 3M strip the makers of Bungajungle have revolutionized the electric world! Easy to install- just peal the backing on the 3M Mounting Tape and apply the Attachment Disc to your device (Pro Tip- Apply one to your cell phone, tablet, and camera and get multi-usage out of your bunga products). Once the 3M is secure your ready to rock, Simply place your device’s Attachment Disc near the magnet on your Bunga Product and it holds it- Freeing your hands; and in my case saving my face from the drop!
Bungajungle has a wide rand of 

products for all of your device mounting needs. 

You can check out their entire product line at 

bungajungle.com. The following are my favorites


The Nope is your ticket to ultimate privacy. Just affix a magnet to your laptop and a second magnet orbits around it to block your laptop or other devices camera. Now you see me- Now you don’t! You just push the orbiting magnet out of the way to do all your video chatting and vlogs- and when your done push it back into place to ensure your privacy! Want an amazing deal? The Nope comes with a set of 3 – Now you can ensure your privacy no matter what device your using!

The Neutron S is a stylish yet simple way to mount your device to any flat surface- I have one in my car and on the wall in my bathroom (Gotta have music in the shower right?!)The Neutrons themselves are pretty awesome - but adding the accessory pack makes them customization. Are you feeling a little gray today- just switch your Neutrons accessory to gray. Going out tonight- Switch your Neutron to the Glow in the Dark Attachment and be the envy of your entire gang! * Also comes in White, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Cream- Perfect for any mood!

The Neutron A’s sleek lines make mounting on your dashboard a breeze. 

Then there’s the Dundabungle the go anywhere, wrap around anything uni-pod. It has quickly become my favorite item I own. This stand crosses off everything on my want list for a tablet/ phone stand. Want hands free pictures? Just unscrew the unabanga and you’ve got yourself a go pro/ camra holder that you can bend in any way you please. The dunda can be bent around anything you can think of or be a stand all on its own- I’m telling you pure genius!
I can’t wait to try out all of their products. I trust all my devices to the dependable and sturdy product line that is Bungajungle.


Whether your at home or on the go- Bungajungle has a product for you to get out there and get hands free! 



No comments:

Post a Comment