Thursday, April 14, 2016

Adorable Family of 3 Elephants

If you know me at all you know I adore elephants more then air! I can't say enough wonderful things about them- Elephants not for you? He makes other blown glass items too- Check it out!

This group of 3 hand blown elephant figurines may be diminutive in size but their beauty carries as much weight as a real elephant. They are beautifully hand crafted from clear glass. You can tell the artist created these with attention to detail and love. They are a wonderful addition to my elephant collection. I would highly recommend these for anyone looking to add a brilliant addition to their glass and/or elephant collection(s). I received these at a discounted price for my honest review

http://www.amazon.com/Glass-Figurines-Miniature-Flame-Art/dp/B019ALGSKK?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

#BerkmanDesigns
#Elephants
#handblownglass
#TOOOCUTE



No comments:

Post a Comment