Friday, September 2, 2016

Stay Away SPIDERS (and other pests) By Earthkind Review


"When it comes to my family and pets (which are an extension of my family) I try to use as little chemicals around them as possible. While living this way is a healthier way, keeping the bugs away has always been an issue. I like to keep the windows open during the spring and fall and that means that bugs migrant indoors. This Stay Away Spiders back repel's pests without the harsh chemicals and are dangerous to not only the bugs, but the humans in my home. The pack is full of natural plant fibers including Lemon Grass, Citronella and Rosemary- and smells truly amazing! I love that it not only keeps the bugs at bay but it fills the space with a wonderful scent! Once the packaging is open it starts smelling (and therefore working) right away. Within only a few days I have noticed a major decrease in not only spiders but other pests as well ( we had a big ant problem this year but this has seemed to fix that issue as well!). Overall I am very pleased with the short term effects of Stay Away Spiders by Earthkind."








No comments:

Post a Comment